To apply for VIP Dental Assistant School’s dental assisting course you are required to:
- Interview with an admissions counselor and tour the training facility. Call (314) 279-7556 to schedule an appointment!
- Be at least 18 years of age. If you are under age, a parent or legal guardian will need to provide written permission for enrollment.
- Present proof of secondary education, either a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- As a dental assistant student, you must purchase and wear clinical scrubs while attending class. Scrubs are relatively inexpensive and can be obtained at nearby retailers.
- You must pay for the class. Click here to view our tuition and fees. We offer three convenient payment options.